[docs] About Document Download-Other Languages

Staring the Star staringthestar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:25:21 EDT 2018

Dear Python Team

Hello, I'm one of the newbies who has just started (actually, few days ago)
Python.
However, while I tried to download the online document file of Python
3.6.5, I found out that the downloading page only supported English
document download.
Although I CAN read English, it would be a great help if the "download"
supports other languages(French, Japanese, Korean).
Also, could I know who translate this document? My friend, who started
Python with me, is Korean, and he always wants to look at full-translated
document. He even said that rather he could translate the documents than
waiting all day XD

Sorry for my bad English... :(

Sincerely.