[docs] [issue33832] Make "magic methods" a little more discoverable in the docs

Andrés Delfino report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 15 14:12:57 EDT 2018

Andrés Delfino <adelfino at gmail.com> added the comment:

The original intention of the PR, as shown in this issue, was to add "magic method" in the Glossary as a synonym for "special method", and add "magic method" in Data model (so that people reading Data Model would understand what a "magic method" is).

Then I was requested some changes, and stated I wasn't sure about them.

I don't believe special methods should be explicitly declared in each mention.

The "problem" this PR intended to "solve" was to let people know what a "magic method" is, because as I see it, it has become pretty standard to use "special method" with no indication that it is a synonym of "magic method".