[docs] [issue33878] Doc: Assignment statement to tuple or list: case missing.

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jun 16 19:52:17 EDT 2018

Martin Panter <vadmium+py at gmail.com> added the comment:

I think it is okay to leave out the options for the unpacking case. But I think it is worth clarifying that the single-target case also applies without parentheses, but that it doesn’t apply if there is a trailing comma. So:

‘‘‘
If the target list is a single target with no trailing comma, optionally in parentheses, the object is assigned to that target.

Else the object must be an iterable . . .
’’’