[docs] [issue33167] RFC Documentation Updates to urllib.parse.rst

Matt Eaton report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 28 07:48:46 EDT 2018

New submission from Matt Eaton <agnosticdev at gmail.com>:

A recent patch that I worked on resulted in an agreement that there could be a use case for a new URL API to be added to urllib.parse.  See: https://bugs.python.org/issue33034

In my research to develop this new API I have been looking at the documentation for urllib.parse -https://docs.python.org/3/library/urllib.parse.html and thought that the descriptions for the RFC documents could use an update to better reflect the meaning of the document.

components: Documentation
messages: 314584
nosy: agnosticdev, docs at python
title: RFC Documentation Updates to urllib.parse.rst
versions: Python 2.7, Python 3.4, Python 3.5, Python 3.6, Python 3.7, Python 3.8