[docs] [issue32769] Add 'annotations' to the glossary

Andrés Delfino report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 14 15:54:57 EDT 2018

Andrés Delfino <adelfino at gmail.com> added the comment:

I see a conflict here in that annotations can be used for other purpouses, for example variable annotations, they are heavily intended for type hinting (PEP 526 says "This PEP aims at adding syntax to Python for annotating the types of variables (including class variables and instance variables), instead of expressing them through comments")

I think it's correct to separate annotations from type hints, and say: annotations can be used for type hinting.

I can make a new PR based on master having this in mind, and then cherry picking it for 3.7/3.6.