[docs] [issue32769] Add 'annotations' to the glossary

Guido van Rossum report at bugs.python.org
Tue May 15 08:20:58 EDT 2018

Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> added the comment:

I actually intended to say that annotations continue to be usable for
non-typing purposes (beyond ClassVar/InitVar). It may be deprecated but the
usage still exists. This is a glossary, not a manifesto.

I'm fine with adding that the main use of annotations is for type hints of
course. And I was mostly reacting to the fact that the text that was just
committed seemed to imply that 'annotation' refers to something stored at
runtime in __annotations__ while 'type hint' was a syntactic form (and this
is borne out by the omission of *local* type hints from the section on
annotations).