[docs] [issue32996] Improve What's New in 3.7

Serhiy Storchaka report at bugs.python.org
Sat May 19 04:27:52 EDT 2018

Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka+cpython at gmail.com> added the comment:

Sorry, I appreciate your work, Elvis, but the current version of PR 6978 seems containing too much insignificant details, which are not worth an entry in What's New. They distract attention from important changes. I think this PR should be significantly shortened.

To me, What's New is not a structured copy of Misc/NEWS. It serves two purposes:

1. Advertising new features.

2. Warning about possible breaks or future breaks.

If the change doesn't add a new way of doing something and doesn't break significant part of code, it is not worth mentioning in What's New.

PR 6978 also adds entries for bug fixes, which shouldn't be in this document.