[docs] [issue33641] Add links to RFCs

Serhiy Storchaka report at bugs.python.org
Thu May 24 18:14:54 EDT 2018

New submission from Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka+cpython at gmail.com>:

The proposed PR replaces "RFC XYZ" with ":rfc:`XYZ`". This adds hyperlinks to RFC documents. Actually 85% of all RFC references already use this markup, the PR change the rest 15% written as plain text.

assignee: docs at python
components: Documentation
messages: 317629
nosy: docs at python, serhiy.storchaka
priority: normal
severity: normal
status: open
title: Add links to RFCs
versions: Python 3.6, Python 3.7, Python 3.8

Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>

More information about the docs mailing list