[docs] [issue35325] imp.find_module() return value documentation discrepancy

Windson Yang report at bugs.python.org
Thu Nov 29 19:40:10 EST 2018

Windson Yang <wiwindson at outlook.com> added the comment:

If I understand correctly, this may be better.

Try to find the module name. If path is omitted or None, the list of directory names given by sys.path is searched. If path is built-in or frozen modules, return None instead.

BTW, the dosstring should also be updated, I will not continue search the path if the path in build-in or frozen. and this module is deprecated since version 3.4

nosy: +Windson Yang
versions: +Python 3.4, Python 3.5, Python 3.6