[docs] [issue34831] Asyncio Tutorial

Yury Selivanov report at bugs.python.org
Wed Oct 3 10:39:12 EDT 2018

Yury Selivanov <yselivanov at gmail.com> added the comment:

> I too have bashed my head for many hours over the years trying to get Tkinter to work on Mac, but a lot of work has gone into this recently and the newer (release) Python's have bundled Tk 8.6: https://www.python.org/download/mac/tcltk/ (this is what learners will prob use on Mac)

I've tried to run it and here's what I have on my system:

    ~/d/t/chat (master) » python3.7 client.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "client.py", line 7, in <module>
        from tkinter import *
      File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/tkinter/__init__.py", line 36, in <module>
        import _tkinter # If this fails your Python may not be configured for Tk
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_tkinter'

How about we write the tutorial and implement terminal clients first.  Then we can have two branches of the tutorial -- one implementing a Tk client, one implementing a web client?