[docs] [issue34891] Multi-processing example inaccurate warning

Karthikeyan Singaravelan report at bugs.python.org
Thu Oct 4 08:02:08 EDT 2018

Karthikeyan Singaravelan <tir.karthi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Thanks for the report. Are you referring to the below warning?

> Functionality within this package requires that the __main__ module be importable by the children. This is covered in Programming guidelines however it is worth pointing out here. This means that some examples, such as the multiprocessing.pool.Pool examples will not work in the interactive interpreter. For example:

I tried the example and it throws the AttributeError as shown in the example in Linux and MacOS. Maybe I am wrong on the above. Can you please add in the specific example that is shown as not executable from the interpreter but actually works?

Thanks

nosy: +xtreak