[docs] [issue34590] "Logging HOWTO" should share an example of best practices for using logging in a library

pms.coder report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 7 04:04:41 EDT 2018

pms.coder <pms.coder at yandex.com> added the comment:

I would be happy to see such HOWTO, so we could relay on actual documentation instead of the "Internet".

I think the best approach would be to get those 10-20 questions you ( Nathaniel Manista) just asked and post them to python-dev mailing list, so senior developers/committers could answer them.

Then we could establish the "gold standard" for logging and write about it in the HOWTO.

nosy: +pms.coder