[docs] Several typos in Python 3.7 docs.

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:13:46 EDT 2018

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:15 AM Никита Люшненко <zoodss at yandex.ru> wrote:
> https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html#asynchronous-generator-functions
> "function as a asynchronous generator function." - it's better to say "function as an asynchronous generator function."
>
> https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html#agen.__anext__
> "When an asynchronous generator function is resumed with a __anext__() method" - may be better "...function is resumed with an __anext__() method".
>
> "the awaitable instead raises an StopAsyncIteration exception" - at the same time here may be better to use "the awaitable instead raises a StopAsyncIteration exception".
>
> https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html#agen.athrow
> "an StopAsyncIteration exception is raised" - here is the same situation as previously. "a" instead of "an" may be better.
>
> Here goes very special case, and if i am wrong you can laugh on me as much as you wish! =)
>
> https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html#parenthesized-forms
> "Since tuples are immutable, the rules for literals apply" - Tuples are immutable, but not literals. So may be "the same rules as for literals apply" is better? Or does it apply exactly those rules, that apply for literals? "()" - this is a literal, that yelds an empty tuple. But this doesn't connect, or i am wrong? If i am - then i am very sorry.
>
> Again, if i mistook something - i am sorry. Thanks for the good work. This is the best documentation i've ever seen.

Would you be willing to submit Pull Requests for these issues on
GitHub?  For most of these issues you've found, it should be
sufficient to use the web interface to edit the files (found under
https://github.com/python/cpython/tree/master/Doc).  If not, that's
fine and we can handle things in other ways, but making the changes
yourself might be simpler all around :)

--
Zach