[docs] Several typos in Python 3.7 docs.

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:54:52 EDT 2018

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:09 AM Никита Люшненко <zoodss at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Well, this is my issue, but i don't know how to use GitHub =( No one teaches this in Russia, but i will try and learn it!
>
> At the same time i would be very thankful if you do this for me for now. =) I will try my best to learn how to use GH.

No problem!  I've opened https://bugs.python.org/issue34682 to track
your reports so they don't get lost (and please let me know if I'm
attributing you incorrectly).  If you are interested in learning how
we (the CPython development team) use GitHub, you may be interested in
joining the core-mentorship at python.org mailing list
(https://mail.python.org/mm3/mailman3/lists/core-mentorship.python.org/)
or having a look through our development guide
(https://devguide.python.org/).  We're happy to help you learn what
you need to fix our bugs :)

Regards,
--