[docs] [issue34694] Dismiss To Avoid Slave/Master wording cause it easier for non English spoken programmers

Gabriel Marko report at bugs.python.org
Sun Sep 16 16:37:57 EDT 2018

Gabriel Marko <marko.gabriel.cz at gmail.com> added the comment:

@Mariatta:

> There will be no further discussion about this.

Repeating this over and over again won't solve the (any) issue. This madness reached another level here: https://bugs.python.org/issue34660. That was exactly my point here: https://bugs.python.org/issue34605#msg324825. <sarcasm>But let me guess: There will no (further) discussion about that either.</sarcasm>

I find this behavior from the Python core developers and representatives simply irresponsible.

nosy: +suic