[docs] [issue34717] docs: disable numbered sections for stdlib in html

Julien Palard report at bugs.python.org
Mon Sep 17 17:28:18 EDT 2018

Julien Palard <julien+python at palard.fr> added the comment:

In one hand, I already spotted students exchanging paragraphs numbers, when both have the same page open but one want to point a specific paragraph to the other, it goes like "humm that thing is docuemtented in paragraph 3.17.3.12".

Don't mis-read me, they don't *know* the paragraph number, they read it because it's on their screen at the moment they use it, to temporarily exchange a specific location on the page.

On the other hand the numbering is inconsistent between versions, and I also seen students replying to the first one, it goes like: "oooh got it, it's not 3.17.3.12 but 3.17.3.16 in my version" (Obviously I'm make up numbers, too).

Soo... I'm +1 for this change.