[docs] Translation of documentation

Marco Rougeth marco at rougeth.com
Thu Apr 4 15:35:14 EDT 2019

Hi Davi,

There's a Telegram group with a few people discussing about the pt-br translation, if you have an account, please join us [1].

I writing a serie of blog posts about the pt-br translation and the first two published [1][2] covers the current state, the community, what is missing, what are the priorities, etc. It may help to see the big picture.

Feel free to message me if you need anything else.

Thanks Julien for forwarding to me.

1 - https://t.me/pybr_i18n
2 - http://rgth.co/blog/python-ptbr-cenario-atual
3 - http://rgth.co/blog/python-ptbr-cenario-atual