[docs] Consultation: Free publication of the Chinese simplified version of python documents, whether I need to be authorized

蒋德鑫 15061116790 at 163.com
Mon Apr 15 23:40:11 EDT 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,
        I am writing a letter to you. I want to know if I translate the python's document into Chinese and publish it freely. Do I need to be authorized?
Thank you for taking the time to check this email.  Hope to receive your reply as soon as possible.
                                                                                                                                                                                        A student from Shanghai University of China
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dexin Jiang
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2019.4.16

| |
蒋德鑫