[docs] [issue23061] Update pep8 to specify explicitly 'module level' imports at top of file

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Sat Aug 24 22:21:52 EDT 2019

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

At least some idlelib imports are delayed to avoid circular import errors, as described by Nick.

The patch adds 'Module level' before 'imports'.
Pro: techinically correct as only module level imports can be put at the top.
Com: might be seen as giving too much license to putting imports elsewhere.

Raymond, what do you think?  If you are not 'pro' enough to make the change, I think we should close.