[docs] [issue35716] CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW available on macOS

STINNER Victor report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jan 11 05:22:51 EST 2019

STINNER Victor <vstinner at redhat.com> added the comment:

Ronald, Ned: What is the macOS version used to build Python binaries distributed on python.org? Do we get the constant on macOS 10.12 if binaries are built on macOS 10.11 for example?

I guess that people building Python from source like hombrew will get the constant.

Joannah: Can you please convert attached patch into a pull request? Please mention Ricardo Fraile as co-author of the change (mention his name in the commit message). Such change doesn't need to be mentioned in the changelog (no NEWS entry needed).

nosy: +nanjekyejoannah