[docs] [issue37390] Generate table of audit events for docs

Karthikeyan Singaravelan report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jul 1 15:42:47 EDT 2019

Karthikeyan Singaravelan <tir.karthi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Strange, I bet that I have seen this rendered table while the issue was closed. The docs table renders fine locally on latest master. Given that Audit event, Arguments and References table header are rendered with the table being replaced I guess somehow env.all_audit_events is empty. Is there something related to storing it with env? I hope docs CI to generate html daily is also done in a clean state like locally. Is it possible to get archives of docs releases to see from when this was missing as in https://docs.python.org/3.9/download.html