[docs] [issue37149] link to official documentation tkinter failed !!!

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jul 8 14:36:52 EDT 2019

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

Larry, I have the same request of you that I did for Ned.  Please backport PR-14616 to 3.5.  It replaces a dead link to the most important online Tkinter reference.  Many people are lost without the reference, as they find reading the tcl/tk reference much harder.  It is like having half the tkinter doc, the part covering tk widgets, removed. (The question has come up on Stackoverflow also.)  The replacement will benefit any 3.5 users looking at the online 3.5 docs.