[docs] [issue37598] Don't use _ as a function name in logging documentation cookbook

Karthikeyan Singaravelan report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jul 16 03:51:35 EDT 2019

Karthikeyan Singaravelan <tir.karthi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Slightly unrelated to the issue but I noticed the below statement in the docs page couple of times. I think it's related to the order of kwargs when the statement was added in 3d9e972270270e1498712065a17ec3a589ae8986. Since order of kwargs is guaranteed from Python 3.6 can this be removed?

> Note that the order of items might be different according to the version of Python used.

nosy: +xtreak