[docs] bugs and suggestion

Mariatta mariatta at python.org
Wed Jul 17 18:06:32 EDT 2019

This mailing list is for bugs related to Python documentation only.
Most of your comments aren't applicable to documentation, so I won't
address them here.

> I wondered why you keep supporting python 2.7

Only until January 1, 2020. This is documented in PEP 373
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/#maintenance-releases

> *Code Editor:*Writing code inside a lovely editor with color code and
> suggesting codes is always preferable, if it’s possible add a good editor
> with mentioned ability and stylable to python

There are various Python IDE and editors, and it is a personal choice which
one you want to choose. We don't maintain the list of IDEs as part of our
documentation, but in this page, the resources are linked here
https://docs.python.org/3/using/unix.html#editors-and-ides

ᐧ