[docs] [issue30550] Document order-preserving dictionary output in json

Kyle Stanley report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jul 21 22:06:39 EDT 2019

Kyle Stanley <aeros167 at gmail.com> added the comment:

> Please keep focused on the OP's thought that the JSON docs should explicitly promised that
> key/value pairs are added in the order that they are encountered. The existing JSON docs imply
> this pretty strongly, but it can be made more explicit.

I agree that the behavior could be more explicitly stated in the docs, as that could be potentially useful information for users to be aware of.

Apologies for derailing the topic, I became too focused on the OrderedDict vs Dict topic, which was only a small part of the issue. Any further discussion on that topic or updating the OrderedDict docs should probably be moved into it's own issue, if at all.