[docs] [issue37390] Generate table of audit events for docs

Steve Dower report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jun 24 14:52:52 EDT 2019

Steve Dower <steve.dower at python.org> added the comment:

Awesome! I was just making a start on this too, and it looks like we were doing nearly identical work. Happy to let you keep going on it!

Some things that I thought would be worth doing:
* combine equivalent events (warn if names match but arguments are different)
* include links back to the section where they came from
* include a "CPython implementation detail" message, and maybe mention that the table is generated from the docs

I think for the formatting, we'll have to rearrange how the *args* variable is created initially (so that we store the original names, not the `` marked ones) and then use nodes.literal() when adding them later. But this is pushing the boundaries of my Sphinx/docutils skills as well :)