[docs] [issue37390] Generate table of audit events for docs

Steve Dower report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jun 26 13:59:30 EDT 2019

Steve Dower <steve.dower at python.org> added the comment:

I think my PR is ready. I had to go through and update all the audit-event tags that existed, since the argument parsing in Sphinx didn't work the way I first thought it did, but now we can provide a back reference manually (or let it auto-generate one to the line with the event).

I also updated some of the event names I recently added so they are more consistent with the existing ones - e.g. poplib.POP3 -> poplib.connect for consistency with socket.connect.