[docs] [issue31327] bug in dateutil\tz\tz.py

Paul Ganssle report at bugs.python.org
Thu Mar 28 09:52:04 EDT 2019

Paul Ganssle <p.ganssle at gmail.com> added the comment:

Can we change the title of this to something like, "Add example of platform-specific support for negative timestamps to the time documentation"?

That might be a bit wordy, but as it is now, this looks like it's reporting a bug in dateutil, which is not part of the standard library, which may be confusing people looking for something to solve.

As for the meat of the documentation change, I think we can adapt the wording from `datetime.fromtimestamp`, which actually has a very similar example called out: https://docs.python.org/3.7/library/datetime.html#datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp