[docs] paperback

Archie Kubba A.E.S.Kubba at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 21 09:52:00 EDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this finds you well.

I am trying to learn Python and have been looking for a book to read
throughout and learn as this is my convenient way of learning and it has
proved successful in the past when I learnt other programming languages. I
have been told that your online resources are pretty good so I was
wondering if you ever consider offering a paperback version of Python docs
or if my only option is to print them out?! I'd really appreciate it if you
can assist me in that matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Archie

--
Dr A. Kubba
Associate of the Higher Education Academy