[docs] https://docs.python.org/3/library/asyncio-eventloop.html

Dylan Kirby dylan at pagefreezer.com
Fri May 24 17:55:24 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm suggesting a minor tweak to the documentation around the Asyncio event
loop, specifically the run_until_complete method.

The run_forever method explicitly states that the loop will run until stop
is called which is great.

In run_until_complete, there is no mention of it, but stop will be called
once the loop is done processing the future/coroutine it's passed.

A colleague and I ran into some issues around this, and after digging
through the source code determined that run_until_complete will in fact
call run_forever, and subsequently call stop.

It would be beneficial if that was reference to this in the documentation
for that method.

Regards,

Dylan