[docs] [issue36896] clarify in types.rst that FunctionTypes & co constructors don't have stable signature

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 31 15:47:05 EDT 2019

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

Pablo, I am all for respectfully preserving implementation freedom where we can.  From idlelib.__init__: [idlelib files other than idle*.*]  "are private implementations.  Their details are subject to change.  See PEP 434 for more.  Import them at your own risk."

Matthias: I don't believe we put version changed notes in docstrings, as they are for the current code.  But if a docstring covers arguments, as usual, then the new one should be added.