[docs] [issue38004] Duplicated sections in changelog

Ned Deily report at bugs.python.org
Tue Sep 3 01:06:33 EDT 2019

Ned Deily <nad at python.org> added the comment:

Ah, some further insight: I realized that the original docset for 3.5.2 is available in the documentation archive.  Comparing the (pre-blurb) changelog from the original release to its current state:

https://docs.python.org/release/3.5.2/whatsnew/changelog.html#python-3-5-2-release-candidate-1

https://docs.python.org/3.5/whatsnew/changelog.html#python-3-5-2-release-candidate-1

It looks like the issues are in the same order in both but some issues were reclassified from Library to Security or from Misc to Windows, for example, (during blurbification I imagine) and that seems to explain the non-contiguous sections.