[Python Edinburgh] Next meeting

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:30:52 CEST 2010

Hi David,

Mark is probably going to email in a bit more detail about it shortly
(unless I beat him too it).

The fourth Tuesday is going to be a regular meet and I think we will go to
Bert's bar again (but moving to the bar across the road when the live music
starts). The first meet went very well with eight people turning up I got to
meet a few new faces and have some interested conversations.

We also plan to try and arrange a hack session of some sort where we can all
code on open source projects. More info on this to come and we figure out
the details.

Dougal