[Python Edinburgh] Functional Programming in Python

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:09:03 CET 2010

On Wednesday, 22 December 2010 at 20:43, Mark Smith wrote:

> Yeah, sorry if I raved or ranted about FP. Thanks for the link :)

Sounds like I am missing out of some good discussions.

Did you rave and rant in favour of or against? I don't think I'm fully sold on the whole concept yet - at least, not in Python. The mangling of the coding style into a project seems wrong too and I can't really imagine starting a Python project and deciding to do it app functional.

Dougal