[Python Edinburgh] Tell us what you did with Python this year...

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:20:40 CET 2010

I read a post on the Python UK mailing list along these lines and found it really interesting. You can view the posts here http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-uk/2010-December/thread.html with the subject matching this emails. (It's annoyingly hard to link to a thread in mailman - who on earth would use that?)

So the question is simple, what have you done with Python this year? or what do you want to do with it next year? Worked on anything cool? Learned something new?

I'll let somebody else start this off but I'll add my round up tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dougal