[Python Edinburgh] Introduction

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:39:38 CET 2010

We have a wide range of abilities in the group from those who use python
every day at work to people that are just starting out. I would guess we all
use programming professionally one way or another but don't worry, all
abilities will fit in.

Dougal

p.s. I've copied this to the new list.

http://www.pythonedinburgh.org/