[Python Edinburgh] Potential Talk: Deep-Dive Into Python Classes

John Sutherland john at sneeu.com
Thu Nov 11 17:03:26 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Mark Smith
<mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk> wrote:
> So far I think that's about 5 positive responses so far (one in private).

I’d come and listen to the talk :)

> Did I mention there would be beer afterwards? No, *not* free beer.

With Refresh, the talks we did in March were sponsored by StormID (we
used their office, and they gave us beer & pizza). It might be worth
trying to get the talks sponsored by one of the Python companies
around Edinburgh.

John.

--
sneeu.com
"A computer shall not waste your time or require you to do more work than is