[Python Edinburgh] Potential Talk: Deep-Dive Into Python Classes

Derek Hoy derek.hoy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:36:33 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Mark Smith
<mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Excellent! A countryman ;)
> So far I think that's about 5 positive responses so far (one in private).

me too.

I've enjoyed the pub meets, but the odd night somewhere where we can
talk/look at/present would be great.

As far as subjects go, the python stuff sounds good, and I'm working
on deployment using fabric, virtualenv, and pip. I've not found the
python setup/install stuff easy to get my head round, so a session on
that would be good.

I could entertain you here if you like- http://bit.ly/brunstane-road

It's not central- 30mins from town on bus, 10mins train from Waverley
(Brunstane station). We could have up to 20 comfortably, got wifi and
a projector. Could buy some pizza and folks could chip in. BYOB.

So if a central venue with free beer & pizza is not forthcoming this
is an option if you don't mind a bit of extra travel.

cheers
Derek