[Python Edinburgh] Python Hack Day

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:28:25 CEST 2010

Hey all,

We've managed to confirm a space in Appleton Tower[1] (where TechMeetup is
hosted) for our hacking session. We have access from 2pm onwards. I'll try
and update the website and get this information on at some point this week.

Since no idea has risen to the top as a favourite I think we'll probably
play it a bit by year - depending how many people turn up and what idea's
people mentor and push forward. For the discussion of idea's have a look
here: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edinburgh/2010-September/000021.html.
We can still focus on something and work towards are more detailed
plan of
what we can work on as the weekend gets closer.

Many thanks to vidiowiki[2] for hosting us at Appleton Tower and Hassan for
setting up the venue.

Please reply and let us know if your coming so we get a rough idea of the
numbers.

Cheers,
Dougal

[1] http://www.ed.ac.uk/maps/buildings/appleton-tower