[Python Edinburgh] Hack Session

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:35:01 CEST 2010

Hi All,

This weeks meet-up at the pub went really well and I think we all thoroughly
enjoyed it. I certainly did and the turn out was great.

We raised the idea of a python hack session (maybe better called a sprint?)
where we would get together and work on an open source project. The proposed
day is Saturday the 23rd of October and we are still working towards that.
We've not got much organised yet but it would be worth noting it in your
calendars.

We also need to come up with a project idea. A few idea's were suggested on
Tuesday but nothing was confirmed. It's probably then a good idea to start
suggesting idea's on the list if you have one.

The venue isn't confirmed either (we are very organised) - so any
suggestions would be helpful otherwise I and Mark will do some calling
around.

Let us know if you can make it and any ideas that interest you.

Cheers,
Dougal