[Python Edinburgh] Dynamic Languages 2011

Matt S Trout mst-python-edinburgh at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 18:21:41 CEST 2011

So, we're now two weeks out from

http://www.dynamiclanguages.co.uk/dlc2011/

and submissions have been left open for a while ... because none of you
lot have submitted anything yet!

Please please consider giving a talk - it'll be a great shame if we end
up with a "dyanmic languages" conference with almost all perl speakers
because the python/ruby/etc. communities turned up but didn't speak.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst