[Python Edinburgh] Thanks for the Django Sprint weekend ...

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:03:36 CEST 2011

Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm that you found it useful and hopefully this will lead to regular contributions to Django? ;)

Hopefully I'll see you at any future events that we run and the other guys will see you at the monthly meetup (unfortunately I've not made it to that in a while).

Cheers,
Dougal

--
Dougal Matthews