[Python Edinburgh] Talk: A deep-dive into Python classes

David david at hackbinary.com
Wed Mar 16 15:41:05 CET 2011

Could you add me to your numbers?

On 16 March 2011 13:14, Jonathan Street <jonathan at jonathanstreet.com> wrote:

> I think I've already said on the IRC channel that I intend to be there but
> for ease of calculating numbers I'll confirm here.
>

> On 16 March 2011 10:01, Alex Bird <alex at alexbird.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I was hoping to come along, but it looks like I'll be busy that evening.
>>
>> Have you considered videoing it?  Marius, who I work with, has a small
>> video camera that he uses for tech-meetup etc.  I can ask him if he's
>> interested if you like.
>>
>> Cheers, Alex.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Ed HAWKINS <ed.hawkins at st.com> wrote:
>> > Awesome Mark! I hope to attend...
>> >

>> > From: edinburgh-bounces+ed.hawkins=st.com at python.org

David

Mobile  |  +44 (0) 778.955.3212
Email   |  david at hackbinary.com
Blog    |  blog.hackbinary.com
Website |  www.hackbinary.com

I have no doubt that in reality the future will be vastly more surprising
than anything I can imagine. Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is
not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.
 - J.B.S. Haldane