[Python Edinburgh] Python meetup this month

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon May 16 11:30:12 CEST 2011

Hey Douglas,

Sorry about this - I got to the list too late - after Dougal had
approved your email. I don't think I can remove messages from the list
archive once they're posted (and I obviously can't recall email, much
as I occasionally would like to... ;-)

Thanks for the update, though - a week's breathing room from Python
would be nice!

--Mark