[Python Edinburgh] April Pub Meetup - Today!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 09:59:20 CEST 2012

Hello All,

It's time for our monthly pub meetup - this evening at 6:30 at Bert's
Bar[1]. There will be beer, pie and Python chat aplenty.

Everyone is welcome to come along - there will be a printout of the Python
logo on the table for any newcomers to identify us - hope to see you there!

--Mark

PS: If you arrive after 8pm, and don't find us in Berts Bar, then look for
us in Teuchters, over the road. Last month they increased the volume on the
sports TVs in Berts and we were forced to move.

1: http://www.bertsbar.co.uk/berts-bar/home/berts-bar-edinburgh.html