[Python Edinburgh] Relocating to Edinburgh

phillip at bailey.st phillip at bailey.st
Fri Aug 31 09:11:53 CEST 2012

Dear All,

My name is Phillip Bailey, I'm a Linux, Python and tech enthusiast.
I spent the past eight years in the beautiful Croatia and from
September 17th I will be relocating to stunning Scotland, precisely
in Edinburgh. In Croatia I've been an early member of the "Hacklab
in Mama" hackerspace ( http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hacklab_in_mama )
and a regular attender of "nothing will happen", Skill sharing and
g33koskop meetings. I'm really eager to join the community, learn
new skills, share new ideas and to have a lot of fun.

see you soon,

Phillip

--
www.bailey.st