[Python Edinburgh] Young Rewired State

Martin Mc Nickle martin at cazinc.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 18:42:09 CEST 2012

I would be interested, but given the short notice I don't think I could
commit more than a day or two. I take it would require a few mentors in
order for the event to go ahead on that basis?

Incidentally, the lack of mentors could be down to the lack of exposure.
I've never heard of the event though I know it would appeal to quite a few
people to help out.

-- Martin

On 19 July 2012 16:55, Miles Gould <miles at assyrian.org.uk> wrote:

> Sorry, I should have explained that you don't have to commit for the full
> week! You can do some days and not others.
>

> Miles

  [image: Cazinc Ltd. logo]

Martin McNickle
Technical Director, *CAZINC Ltd.*
website development • applications • strategy

*Tel* +44 (0)131 202 6499  |  *Mob* +44 (0)7851 610 882  |  *Email*
martin at cazinc.co.uk  |  *Web * cazinc.co.uk

*Registered in Scotland No. SC287248. VAT Registration No.
GB973077006*Cazinc has its registered office at 30 Braid Road,
Edinburgh, EH10 6AD.
This email and its attachments are confidential and may contain information
intended only for the recipient/s named above. Any views or opinions
expressed within the email are solely those of its author and do not
necessarily represent those of Cazinc Ltd. If you not an intended recipient
you are informed that any copying, distribution, disclosure, reliance upon
or other use of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
believe you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and destroy it.