[Python Edinburgh] Young Rewired State

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Jul 19 19:49:10 CEST 2012

On 19/07/12 17:42, Martin Mc Nickle wrote:
> I would be interested,

Yay!

> but given the short notice I don't think I could
> commit more than a day or two. I take it would require a few mentors in
> order for the event to go ahead on that basis?

Dunno, but it sounds plausible. Ask Debbie Wicks -
debbie at rewiredstate.org. One of my colleagues says he can provide some
coverage for the Edinburgh centre, so I don't think you'd be on your own.

> Incidentally, the lack of mentors could be down to the lack of exposure.
> I've never heard of the event though I know it would appeal to quite a
> few people to help out.

Yeah - if I'd realised how hard-up they were for mentors I'd have
shouted about it louder and earlier :-(

Miles