[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Tonight!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:23:04 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Who's up for a night of geeky chat in the pub?

The same details as usual: 6:30pm at Berts Bar[1]. They serve reasonably
priced food, providing you like pie. If the music/football gets turned up
too loud, as occasionally happens, we may be found across the road in
Teuchters.

I will bring along a printout of the Python logo (it's already in my bag)
so that we can be easily identified if you're new to the group.

--Mark

PS: Apologies for not sending this email out earlier - life has been a bit
disorganised in the past few days.