[Python Edinburgh] django developer wanted

Gavin Routledge gavinr at fitmark.me
Mon May 14 17:35:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

We are looking for an enthusiastic python django developer to be available
immediately - or soon ;-) to help us to refine our fledgling site.
Experience in database creation essential (postgres/njinx), and CSS would
help.

There's quite a lot of functionality already, but the designer
underestimated how much work there was to do, and is now flagging...
That's where you come in!  We'd love to show you what we have, and hope
that there's plenty you can do to help us out - for a handsome fee
obviously!  The site has just gone to Napier uni for user experience
testing (bit earlier than we would have liked), and we know there will be
plenty of things to improve upon.

Please get in touch if you're interested in being part of an exciting
project with lots of potential to scale up.  (And the potential for more
work in the future!)

cheers
Gavin

--